Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Back and blog hops

I'm back from the retreat and all rested up. What a wonderful time with other women who love Jesus Christ just like I do. It was a time of refreshing, laughing and just being goofy. Plus I must add I have not eaten so much in a long time. We were so pampered it felt wonderful.

All the craft kits I put together (50 in all) for the retreat were a big hit. We crafted until the wee hours of the night or maybe I should say morning. I don't get to craft with others very often so this was pure heaven to me.

So back to business.

Here are a few things that were made with my kits. I will add more in a later entry.


Here is the outside of a photo album.



All the pages are basically set up the same. These flowers are all grown in my yard. Since spring is just around the corner I have plants already poking up out of the ground.


The bead covered baby food jar is a tea light holder and the flowered bottle holds handmade bath salts.
This Saturday I am participating in a blog hop for Operation Write Home. It is a wonderful group of women and men who make cards for Heroes to send home to their loved ones. You can check them out by clicking here. They also have a blog with great tutorials, challenges and other fun things that is the sponsor of the blog hop and you can find that blog here.

I'm so happy to be back !

No comments: