Tuesday, September 20, 2011

OWH Birthday Bash - Using May Arts Ribbon

Hello everyone,
I am sure I am like many of you in the ribbon department - I just can't get enough.
Today over at Operation Write Homes Stars and Stamps Blog we are using May Arts Ribbon. On the bottom of my card I am using their double sided ribbon - one side is pink the other is green.
I have used a digi stamp from OWH page for North Carolina.

If you need more ribbon and who doesn't please be sure to check out May Arts. They have the best quality and selection of ribbon I have found anywhere.



Have a great day,
Marianne

1 comment:

Stacey Clodfelter said...

Other equipment takes care of washing acid off the outside of the batteries, minimizing worker exposure to corrosive materials. At this point you will additionally receive advanced forklift classes, a practical test will repeatedly be administered, and when you effectively finalize your examination, you are granted your long looked forward to forklift certification. Warehouse Trolleys come in a variety of sizes. Komatsu Forklift Tilt Cylinders Price New Forklift Tilt Cylinders Sichelschmidt Hysterelectric Newark Some of the Forklift attachments available include the bale clamps that allow a pallet-less bale to be lifted out and shifted to any part of your warehouse setting.