Saturday, August 28, 2010

Road Trip

Hi everyone,
I had a wonderful weekend with some crafting buddies from Pennywise Arts last weekend. I just wanted to share one picture with you today. This was a beautiful water fall we found. This picture does not do it any justice but let me tell you it was breathtaking. We were standing on an opposite cliff (right on the edge, thank goodness for fences) just taking in the splendor of God's creative hand.

I have a video but for some reason blogger just doesn't like it.
I hope you can experience the peace and awesome power of God's love for you today.

Later,
Marianne

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

It was such a suprise to happen on that beautiful place! Your picture is amazing, I feel like I am standing on the edge there again! Thanks for the fun memories last weekend, I love you!

Suzanne
P.S. Blogger will take uploads from YouTube (I've done it that way) not sure if there is another way to do videos or not).