Wednesday, December 14, 2011

OWH ODBD December Challenge: Get Sentimental and Sketch #6

Hello Friends,

Just wanted to mix it up a little. These cards cover two things the self challenge of making a card for each OWH sketch and the ODBD December Challenge: Get Sentimental. The great thing about the ODBE challenge is....they are giving away 2 - $25 gift certificates for two randomly entered cards and they are donating shipping to OWH. You can find all the details here.



So I need to tell you about this sentiment. It is a 1" stamp from Close to My Heart that simply says I Love You and I just stamped it at different angles. I think Sandy thinking outside the box is rubbing off on me.

Wishing you happiness,
Marianne
Delight yourself in Me, for I am the deepest Desire of your heart.

No comments: