Friday, December 30, 2011

Thank You Dixie Challenge

Hello everyone,

This week we challenge you to make Thank You Cards in honor of our friend and shipper Dixie for our heroes to send home to their family and friends! Dixie has passed on her duties as an Operation Write Home Shipper to Caro after serving for two years - and we wanted to do something special in her honor to say THANKS for all her hard work and dedication!

 If you want to see the other Thank You cards just click here.

Today is the last day to make a charitable donation for 2011.
Have a wonderful and safe New Years eve,
Marianne
 
Peace can only be found in one place.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Very pretty! Love those colors! Great embossing! TFS!!!

Lee Mae said...

Hi! I saw your card on Facebook, but I don't think my comment posted. Your card is awesome! I love that embossing folder, it's one of my favorites. I never thought to ink it up - I'm glad you did because it looks fantastic! Love the colors you used too. Thank you for sharing your card.