Sunday, June 6, 2010

OWH S&S Sketch #19

Happy Sunday everyone,

I hope you have all been able to attend church today and enjoy it as much as I do.

Here is my card for the OWH Stars and Stamps Sketch #19. I am planning on writing a note inside this card for one of our heroes. Hero you ask? Over at OWH you can get all the details of how this great organization supplies our deployed service men and women with homemade blank greeting cards to send home to their loved ones. Well, they also request what are called Any Hero cards that are written by people like you and me to these service people. Believe it or not there are some service persons that do not receive any mail so we try to fill in the gaps with quick notes to them....thus Any Hero cards. I think this image is perfect for an Any Hero Card.


If you would like to see the other cards in the challenge or find out more about Operation Write Home just click HERE.
See you soon!
Marianne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card...

Paula S. said...

This is a perfect design for Hero Mail. Whoever gets it will love that cutie!