Thursday, June 17, 2010

OWH S&S Sketch Challenge #21

Hi everyone,

It has been really busy over at work since I took Friday off to go to the women's conference. So this is the first chance I had to work on some cards for OWH.

Over at OWH Stars and Stamps it is sketch time again. I just loved this sketch. You really should go here to check out all the other great cards.

I think this is the cutest digi stamp ever. You really should go over to Polly Craft Designs to see what she has.

Here is a close up view.


Card Recipe:
E - Pearls
Copic markers
Digi Image - Polly Craft Design
Thread
Cardstock and Pattern Paper unknown
I just couldn't stop with one here is my second try.




Here is a close up of the edge for you to see.


Card recipe:
Pattern paper Gina K
Cardstock CTMH
Digi image Polly Craft Design
Copic Marker
Momento Ink
Staples
Why not head over to OWH and join in on the fun.
Marianne


No comments: