Saturday, June 5, 2010

S&S Color Challenge: Pot of Gold

Hello everyone,

Here is my card for the challenge over at OWH Stars and stamps.
We were challenged to use gold on our cards. I used gold tape around my image. It was too bright for my tastes so I toned it down a little with alcohol reinkers. If you would like to participate or see the other entries just click HERE.






I hope you are having a wonderful day. It was actually warm and sunny today.
I didn't take advantage of it because I was having too much fun stamping!
Enjoy the rest of your night.
Marianne

4 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I like your card Marianne! You did a great job on the OWH color challenge, thanks for playing along with us this week!

helloholley said...

The tape looks like ribbon!!! Awesomne joba nd beautiful card!!! :)

Paula S. said...

The tape is the perfect touch of gold and I love the striped background with the way you colored yourimage, it's a perfect choice!

Sandy Hentzel said...

Just looking at it, the tape looks like ribbon! Such a great idea and great card!