Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Graduation Card

Hi everyone,
Here is a card I made for graduation. It was made totally with scraps. Don't you just love it when a card comes together with what is laying on your table. I saw this layout in a scrapbook magazine but I can't remember which one. I just loved it. The original card said something like friend on the triangles and forever at the stamped section.

I hope you enjoy it.




Here is a close up of the triangles. I cut the triangles on my Circut using the George Cartridge.

The letters were also cut on the Circut with my SCAL and vinyl. It made it so easy to add the letters to the triangles because they already had the adhesive on the back. I love cutting vinyl with my Circuit.


So let me know what you are making this summer.
Don't forget if you have any extra cards to send them to the best organization on the planet Operation Write Home.
Later,
Marianne

1 comment: