Monday, November 21, 2016

Great Gift Card #3

Hi Friends,

I’m so glad you are joining me today for my third card  from the Great Gift Idea #1.

So what is your favorite sport this time of the year? For me it's Iowa Hawkeye basketball. I may not live in Iowa any longer but I am still a huge Iowa fan. I will be traveling to Iowa later this month and hope to catch a game while I am there.

All supplies are from Stampin Up unless noted otherwise.

The colors used throughout this project are Lost Lagoon, Basic  Black, and Very Vanilla.

The card base is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" from Very Vanilla.

You will need:

One piece of Lost Lagoon cut 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" this is for a matting behind the main image.
One piece of Very Vanilla cardstock cut to 3-¾” x 5”.

3 sequins of your choice. I used silver in my example.

Black Stazon ink or another Archival fast drying ink.

For this card you place the smaller piece of Very Vanilla card stock center on the Very Vanilla card base. You stamp the three flowers in the corner of the smaller piece so it hangs over the edge. When  you remove this smaller piece part of the flower should remain on the card base. You will then attach the Lost Lagoon piece to the smaller piece and then on top of the card base as shown in the picture.

You final step is to stamp the sentiment of your choice with Black Stazon ink and glue down the sequins.

Another quick card for a WOW finish.

If you have any questions be sure to contact me.
Missy

No comments: