Thursday, November 24, 2016

Great Gift Card #4


Hi Friends,

Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for here in the USA. I personally am thankful for a loving God, freedom to practice whatever religion we want, and of course my family and friends.

Here are the directions for the fourth card from the Great Gift Idea #1.

Now I must admit this is one of my favorite cards in the group. It looks complicated but it is really easy.

You will need the following to make this card:

A Crumb Cake card base at 4-¼ “ x 5-½”.
Basic Black piece at 3-⅞” x 5-⅛”
Very Vanilla piece at 3-¾” x 5”
Scrap piece of brown cardstock cut in the shape of a branch
A piece of Very Vanilla to stamp the hummingbird
Small flower punch, small piece of Very Vanilla cardstock  and 3 pearls.
A piece of blue ribbon
Crumb Cake and Lost Lagoon ink pads
Picture Perfect Stamp Set
Timeless Textures Stamp Set

Stamp your hummingbird and cut out by hand. Sponge a scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with Lost Lagoon and Crumb Cake ink. Punch out three flowers and add pearls to the center. Set aside.

Using the flourish from the Timeless Textures set stamp the Very Vanilla 3-¾” x 5” piece. I stamped off on a scrap piece of paper to make the blue ink lighter before stamping onto the Very Vanilla. I used the rectangular stamp and used Crumb Cake ink around the bottom and right side of the Very Vanilla piece. I then took a sponge and added some Lost Lagoon and Crumb Cake on the same piece until I thought it looked pleasing. Add this to the Crumb Cake card basic.

A fun, fabulous card!

Let me know if you need anything.

Have  a blessed Thanksgiving.

Missy




No comments: