Thursday, November 10, 2016

Where have I been?

Hello Friends,

It has been a long time since I have posted.

I've been on a journey that I wish on no one.

As many of my closest friends know my husband, Rick, was diagnosed with Parkinson's in dementia.
Between working full time and caring for my husband it did not leave me much time to post on this blog.

In March of this year my dear husband of 41 years left this earth. It was a very sad day for me but also one I knew was coming, it just came sooner than I had hoped. Three weeks after his passing I lost the job that I loved. I had worked there for almost 10 years. Two big events in such a short time took a great toll on my life, finances and happiness.

I learned to lean more on my faith in God the Father, Jesus his Son and the Holy Spirit. I am now able to face life with joy. My pastor and church family have been a tremendous help to me. I want to thank Judy and Ron for being with me on that dark day. You guys were the strength I needed to keep sane and placing one foot in front of the other. There are so many that have helped me along the way I can't list them all but please know I thank God for you everyday.

I am now working on getting my blog started again. I hope to be able to share wonderful paper creations and moments that will uplift you if you are going through a life changing event.

If you need prayer please let me know  I would see it as an honor to pray for you.

Missy


No comments: